Congratulations & Welcome
AdZENtures in the Scottish Highlands
with Gioconda & Sarah
May 15-22, 2024
We are so excited to have you join us in the
Your reservation is confirmed for a week of adventure, culture and yoga in breathtaking locations throughout the beautiful, Scotland.
Over the next several months, leading up to your AdZENture, you’ll receive pertinent information regarding your holiday via email, but that information can also be found here. So be sure to add this page to your Favorites so you don’t miss a thing!
Mark your calendars…
$750 deposit due: DONE!
2nd payment due: December 15, 2023
(2nd payment can be 50% or 100% of the remaining balance)
Final payment due: March 15, 2024
AdZENture Pick-Up: May 15, 2024 at 3pm local time
Pick-up and Drop-off will be at Glasgow International Airport (airport code: GLA)
Pick-up: May 15, 3pm local time
Drop-off: May 22, 12pm local time
NOTE: If you choose to fly in early or stay a few days after the retreat, it is your responsibility to find your own transportation to and from the airport.
IMPORTANT: If you arrive to Glascow International Airport later than the designated pick-up time, you will be responsible for your own transportation to our first stay and the associated costs. Please DO NOT be late!
Below is a detailed list of our suggestions on what to pack! Keep in mind that this is specifically for our AdZENture in Scotland, if you plan to add other destinations onto your trip, please plan accordingly.
- Hiking shoes/boots (if you have shoes that cover your ankles these can be helpful for the terrain here)
- Multiple pairs of hiking socks (wool or moisture wicking)
- Rain jacket (hopefully we will not need it but better to be prepared)
- Swimming suit(2)
- Layers – it can get chilly with the wind at night, plan accordingly
- Yoga clothes
- Comfortable hiking attire, water resistant if possible
- 1-2 nice outfits for our evening dinners
- Day pack for hikes/day trips
- Water bottle/Camelbak
- Sun protection (sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, etc.)
- Converter/Charger (Type G plug adapter)
- Hiking poles
- Water shoes, crocs, TEVA sandals, etc.
- If you have/prefer your own yoga mat, bring that
- Waterproof jacket for phone, etc.
- Poncho if you prefer this to a rain jacket
- Mosquito Spray
Consignment Stores Near You
If you are looking for AdZENtures gear and are interested in shopping second-hand (great for the environment and your wallet) we’ve found a great store that offers nationwide consignment shops in various locations around the U.S. Click the link here and select your state to see what second-hand stores are recommended!
Leading up to our AdZENture and during, we will be posting exciting content on our social media sites. Be sure to follow us at the links below so we can tag you and vice versa!
Please note: when attending an AdZENture, we will often ask you not to add specific geotags to your posts as we try to keep our secluded, magical spots from being exploited! So please feel free to tag your location as AdZENtures when we ask you to keep those secret spots anonymous! Thank you for keeping our spots special!