Austin – THE place for your bachelorette
Bachelorette Parties in Austin – THE place for your celebration
The bachelorette party is meant to be a big celebration for a person before they transition from single to married life. It’s full of fun, laughter, and memories that will last a lifetime. Most celebrations include activities and adventures designed to get the group out of their comfort zones, make new memories together, and ultimately spend quality time together. Austin offers bachelorettes everything they need to have the best and most memorable bachelorette party ever! Combine outdoor activities with some of the best nightlife/food scenes in the country and you’ve got yourself a successful bachelorette party in Austin!
Make time to get outside with your crew while celebrating in Austin! There are so many options, whether you want to take it easy with a nice picnic or get some physical activity as part of the festivities – there’s something for everyone. Tons of green space and plenty of opportunities to be on the water which feels great in the TX heat!
As the number one destination for bachelorette parties in the U.S., and rightfully so, Austin has so much to offer. It doesn’t matter what the theme is, if you have a small or big budget, what the group size is or any of that…you’ll be able to design an amazing and unforgettable weekend for the bride-to-be. You can bar hop, find amazing restaurants, have a spa day, enjoy some outdoor activities and still make it back to your Airbnb or hotel to rest up before your next day of adventures!
One of the best things about Austin is you have great weather year-round so you’re able to get outside and soak up some vitamin D while exploring our amazing home. With a beautiful boardwalk and trails all throughout the city, it’s the perfect place to incorporate some physical activity in nature before indulging in the amazing culinary/nightlife scenes! Looking for a few group activities to do outside? Here are a few of our recommendations…
- Add a little mindfulness to your weekend with Outdoor Yoga & Mimosas or Yoga, Hiking & Breakfast Tacos
- Rent a Standup Paddle Boarding from Texas Rowing Center on Lady Bird Lake
- Grab breakfast tacos from Pueblo Viejo and head to Zilker Park for a picnic with a view
- Walk the Barton Creek trail to auditorium shores and take photos from the Long Center with the skyline in the background
- Patio pub crawl – start on the East side at Lazarus Brewing and make your way through downtown over to Hold Out Brewing on the West side
- Grab your swimming suit and head to Barton Springs
- Walk the trails at the Greenbelt, start from the trailhead off of HWY 360 and Spyglass
- Rooftop Bars – Handlebar, Eastside Tavern and Caroline’s have great outdoor seating options
- Rent bikes and pedal around the Hike & Bike trail…bring drinks and stop every so often to enjoy the different parts of the trail
Food, food and so much more food!!
Austin is known for having one of the best and most diverse food scenes in the country. Whether you want to spend your time hopping from food truck to food truck or sit down to a swanky meal or both, you’ve come to the right place! Not to mention, Austin is one of the most friendly cities when it comes to accommodating dietary restrictions – dairy-free ice cream trucks, gluten free bakeries, alcohol-free bars and more! You name it, we have it! So when it comes to finding food for your bachelorette parties in Austin, the hardest part is narrowing it down! Well here are some of our favorites…
- Tacos – Pueblo Viejo or Torchy’s (the OG in Austin)
- Pizza – Via 313 or Pinthouse
- Asian – Lin Asian, Elizabeth Street Cafe
- BBQ – this one is tough and heavily debatable but because it’s our post, we’re going to tell you our fave – Terry Black’s!
- Healthy – True Food Kitchen, Bouldin Creek Cafe, Sweet Green
- Mexican – El Alma (best marg in town), El Contigo
- Thai – Sway
- Burgers – Hop Doddy
- Dressy night out – Perry’s (FAMOUS pork chop), Swift’s Attic, Lenoir
- Brunch – Laundrette, June’s, Magnolia Cafe (greasy spoon spot)
After filling your days with adventure, nature, great food and awesome experiences, grab your gals and raise a glass to an unforgettable night out on the town!
From dive bars and speakeasies to upscale cocktail bars with award-winning mixologists to dance clubs with amazing vibes…you’re in for a treat with your best crew as you paint the town from East to West Austin!
Nightlife – our recommendation on the perfect ATX night out
After dinner head on over to Whistler’s for a fancy, schmancy cocktail and some cool vibes. Either choose from their delicious menu or let one of the mixologists choose a drink for you. Don’t rush your visit here…good things take time, including quality cocktails…but they are so worth it!
Next stop, Native Hostel…another one of our favorite cocktail bars. This place is super chic and typically has some live entertainment on the weekends. Artsy vibe that tends to draw an amazing crowd of cool people. Then on to the next…
Whether or not live music and country dancing is your typical scene…we cannot recommend this place enough – The White Horse! Visit one of Austin’s finest establishments (and by finest, I mean the BEST), grab a bottle of your favorite domestic beer or rail drink, play some pool and then make your way over to the dance floor to watch some AMAZING two step dancers float across the floor. Arrive early (8ish) to catch the lessons on Friday or Saturday night so you can join in the fun! Have two left feet? Not to worry, the regulars are there to show you a good time and will make you feel like the bell of the ball! Get a little bit country and have a ball at one of our favorite local dives!
After stompin’ your boots around the dance floor, head back West to the one and only, Rainey Street. This place is always full of great music, quality bars/cocktails and pizza/food trucks catering to the late night snackers in the group. Cannot miss this iconic street in Austin!
And if you’re still standing and looking for a night cap, head on over to Small Victory, our favorite little speakeasy…it’s easy to miss if you’re not paying attention but this small hole in the wall has one of the best Old Fashions and French 75s in Austin! A great way to top off a wonderful weekend celebration in ATX!
Enjoy your bachelorette parties in Austin, y’all!